Is Man Utd vs Atletico Madrid on TV? Channel, live stream, kick-off time and team news for HUGE pre-season clash
MANCHESTER UNITED continue their pre-season schedule THIS SATURDAY as they take on Spanish icons Atletico Madrid in Norway.
Former Arsenal defender Calum Chambers ruined the Red Devils’ perfect pre-season party with a stoppage-time equalizer header for Aston Villa last weekend.
Which left Erik Ten Hag furious as United held a comfortable two-goal lead before half-time.
But the Dutchman saw his side get back on track by beating Wrexham behind closed doors on Wednesday.
However, the Red Devils failed to beat Atletico Madrid when they faced off in their last Champions League campaign so they could prove to be tricky customers.
What time does Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid start?
- Manchester United’s mouth-watering meeting with Atletico Madrid will take place on Saturday July 30.
- It is planned to start at 12.45pm UK time – 1:45 p.m. local time.
- Ullevaal Stadion in Oslo is the designated arena for this pre-season game which can accommodate around 28,000 fans.
- Atletico expelled the Red Devils from the Champions League when the sides met in March earlier this year.
Is Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid on TV and can I stream it live?
- Manchester United vs Atletico Madrid can be watched exclusively on MUTV in the UK.
- Manchester United’s official club website will also have access to match coverage.
- Visit manutd.com for more information, including live game streaming fees.
Erik Ten Hag will once again be without Cristiano Ronaldo who has been heavily linked with a move to Atletico this summer
However, summer signings Lisandro Martinez and Christian Eriksen made their debuts against Wrexham and will be in line for another appearance on Saturday.
Elsewhere, Diego Simeone would have been delighted to welcome back Jose Gimenez in his side’s 4-0 draw against Spanish side Numancia.
However, the Atletico boss will likely be forced to wait a bit longer for superstar Joao Felix who continues to struggle with a muscle injury.